Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
What are your thoughts on over-the-knee boots in 2020, ladies? I was intrigued to see that some of the pricier Weitzman OTK boots were still selling like hotcakes during the last Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, and even now there are a TON of OTK boots for sale at Nordstrom and Zappos.
The above boot, from reader favorite Blondo, is waterproof, and currently 40% off — down from $200 to $121. I love the low block heel and think this could be great for wearing with everything from casual dresses, leggings, and more.
An interesting note if you’re wearing everyone’s favorite faux leather leggings — personally, I like a contrasting texture or color to wear with them, like the black suede here.)
We haven’t talked about OTK boots in a long time — do you think they’re a trend that is on the way out? Do you think they’ll be “big” this season since so many women will still be wearing leggings while working from home, but seeking to add a bit of fierceness/attitude while out running errands? And what are your thoughts on wearing over the knee boots to the office?
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details click here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.21.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 40% off
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price styles
- Loft – Up to 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – Up to 40% off your order
- Eloquii – Up to 60% off everything
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off