For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
I hadn’t been to Pendleton in a while to check out their selections, but they have some nice seasonless suiting, particularly in unusual colors like the Moroccan blue above. All of the pieces are really affordable, AND they come in regular (sizes 4–18), petite (2P–18P), and plus sizes (14W–24W). Huzzah!
There’s a pair of matching straight leg pants (lined!), as well as a short sleeve dress. The pieces are all on sale; they start at $99 and go up to $209.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Hunting for other basic seasonless suiting? These are some of our favorites:
Workwear sales of note for 9.22.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – Jeans, pants & leggings starting at $39.50
- Talbots – Buy one, get one 50% off
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – Select jackets & coats $49; 40% off everything else