Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
In my ongoing search for leggings that can pass as pants, I recently purchased these skinny pants from Spanx. They definitely fall more toward the leggings side of the scale, so I’m not sure they would fly in a formal office, but they would be terrific for a more casual setting.
I’ve been wearing these with a slightly longer tunic-type top (like this) and a cardigan for casual in-office days.
The pants are $128 at Nordstrom and come in regular sizes S–XL, petite sizes S–XL, and plus sizes 1X–3X.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-9-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – 50% off 4+ items; 40% off 3 items; 30% off 1 or 2 items; extra 20% off all clearance
- Ann Taylor – Tops & sweaters 50% off 3+; 40% off 1 or 2; extra 40-60% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off curated styles; extra 60% off sale
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off tees; 50% off dresses; 40% off jeans; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 50% off tops, pants, shorts & denim
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Talbots – 40% off 3+ items; 30% off 2 items; 25% off 1 item