For those of you who are heading back into the office: What bags are you loving right now? For those of you who haven’t used a handbag or tote in a year or so, what are you worried might be outdated?
I got this cute crossbody with credits from Rothy’s almost a year ago but have gone out so rarely that I haven’t really been switching up my bags as usual. As more things are opening up, though, and a return to semi-normalcy seems on the horizon, I can’t wait to wear it. It’s super lightweight, and the orangey-red is a bright, happy pop of color. It is very flat (as opposed to my ancient MZ Wallace crossbody that I still like), but it’s sleek and cool.
The bags are knit with 100% recycled materials and crafted with “ocean-bound marine plastic” — and they’re machine washable, yay! They come in three colors; the strap detaches (and can also be worn much shorter if you prefer that look). They’re $175 at Rothy’s.
(Psst: looking for a referral code for $20 off your first purchase at Rothy’s? Try this one.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 6.11.21…
- Nordstrom – 3800 new markdowns, including some great deals on beauty!
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer sale, save up to 50% off!
- Nordstrom Rack – Save up to 70% on summer dresses!
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off sitewide
- Banana Republic Factory – Tops and shorts under $25
- Loft – 60% off 1 full-price item; 30-40% off almost all full-price styles
- Ann Taylor – 50% off full-price dresses, skirts, and shoes
- Ann Taylor Factory – 60% off 3+ styles; 50% off 2 styles; 40% off 1 style; extra 20% off clearance
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off!