For those of you who are heading back into the office: What bags are you loving right now? For those of you who haven’t used a handbag or tote in a year or so, what are you worried might be outdated?
I got this cute crossbody with credits from Rothy’s almost a year ago but have gone out so rarely that I haven’t really been switching up my bags as usual. As more things are opening up, though, and a return to semi-normalcy seems on the horizon, I can’t wait to wear it. It’s super lightweight, and the orangey-red is a bright, happy pop of color. It is very flat (as opposed to my ancient MZ Wallace crossbody that I still like), but it’s sleek and cool.
The bags are knit with 100% recycled materials and crafted with “ocean-bound marine plastic” — and they’re machine washable, yay! They come in three colors; the strap detaches (and can also be worn much shorter if you prefer that look). They’re $175 at Rothy’s.
(Psst: looking for a referral code for $20 off your first purchase at Rothy’s? Try this one.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-9-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – 50% off 4+ items; 40% off 3 items; 30% off 1 or 2 items; extra 20% off all clearance
- Ann Taylor – Tops & sweaters 50% off 3+; 40% off 1 or 2; extra 40-60% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off curated styles; extra 60% off sale
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off tees; 50% off dresses; 40% off jeans; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 50% off tops, pants, shorts & denim
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Talbots – 40% off 3+ items; 30% off 2 items; 25% off 1 item