Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Target is crushing the plus-size basics these days, and this wrap dress from its Ava & Viv line is no exception. I love that it has all of the best elements of a figure-flattering wrap, without the deep V-neck and potential for a wardrobe malfunction.
The basic black color would be great to have on hand for an easy work outfit, but it also comes in blue, bronze, green, and orange, all of which would be great for weekend wear, too.
(Bonus tip: I just picked up these slides during a Target run and can’t wait for the weather to be warm enough for me to wear them.)
The dress is on sale for $22.40 and comes in sizes X–4X.
For straight sizes, this black wrap dress from Halogen is $79 (lucky sizes only); the floral print is on sale for $63.
P.S. Happy Easter and Happy Passover to those who’ll be celebrating this weekend!
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.20.22…
- Nordstrom – 2,300 new markdowns!
- Gap – Extra 50% off sale styles; extra 10% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off new arrivals; extra 50% off clearance; 20% off $125+
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase, including sale styles; 50% off hot-weather styles
- Talbots – Extra 40% off markdowns, 30% off full-price dresses, skirts, shoes & accessories
- Loft – 50% off tops & accessories
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles; full-price styles: 40% off 3+, 30% off 2, 20% off 1
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off; extra 40% off fine jewelry
- Bite Beauty: 50% off sitewide (final sale, as they’re going out of business, unfortunately)