Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’m loving the military-style details on this ponte jacket from White House Black Market. The slightly cropped length would pair nicely with a sheath dress or a high-waisted pair of pants.
I would wear this with a pair of dark-wash jeans if I were trying to project authority in a more informal office, or with a pair of gray trousers for a more business casual look.
The jacket is $185 at White House Black Market and comes in sizes 00–18. It also comes black, “sergeant” (olive green), and “vachetta.”
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 1.31.23:
- Nordstrom – Dresses, sweaters, boots, and more, up to 60% off! (Kat’s note: I made a massive order a few days ago personally; lots of major markdowns with lucky sizes.)
- Ann Taylor – Up to 60% off sale styles; $50 off full-price jackets, outerwear & shoes with code
- Athleta – Sale up to 70% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything plus extra 15% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – End of season sale, up to 70% off
- Dermstore – Last chance sale (through 1/31) – take an EXTRA 10% off existing markdowns (including the ones 50% off) with code
- Everlane – Up to 70% off
- Hugo Boss – Final reductions: Up to 50% off
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off select sale styles.
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off the vacation shop; 50% off sweaters & sweatshirts
- Talbots – End of Season Clearance: Extra 60% off markdowns
- Zappos – 21,000+ sale items (for women)!