For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
This suit has a lot of things that I typically don’t like — the beige “mushroom” color, the drawstring pants, the exceedingly “athleisure” feel to it (it’s a suit! let it be a suit). BUT… something about this suit is calling to me.
For once I actually like that super light brown/beige color — huh. I’d wear it with neutrals like black, white, ivory, and navy, and for some reason I’m seeing it with a few deep emerald accents like shoes or a necklace.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.22.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – Jeans, pants & leggings starting at $39.50
- Talbots – Buy one, get one 50% off
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – Select jackets & coats $49; 40% off everything else