Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
The Tory Dress from M.M.LaFleur is one of my absolute favorites in my closet, and it’s available at a steep discount. When it was first introduced several years ago, it had a waitlist a mile long. Now, it seems like the company is looking to retire it.
I really like the faux wrap top (it’s completely sewn-together, there’s no possibility for gapping) and the rolled sleeves for a less stuffy, but still pulled together look. I will say it runs a little large, but I went one size down and found that it fits me perfectly. (For reference, I’m 5’6”, long-waisted, hourglass shape.)
If this one isn’t your cup of tea, do check out the other items in their “Last Call” section for some excellent deals on a bunch of other final sale items. I grabbed a skirt for $20 and a dress for $80.
The pictured dress is $105, marked down from $265, and comes in sizes 0P–3X. Do note that it is final sale.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear sales of note for 10.21.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 40% off
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price styles
- Loft – Up to 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – Up to 40% off your order
- Eloquii – Up to 60% off everything
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off