Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I recognize that this top from Alice + Olivia may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but it is very much my cup of tea and I couldn’t be more delighted. The vibrant paisley print and floppy tie at the neck are whimsical without being too childish.
This fall and winter, I would wear it with a navy pencil skirt and camel blazer. Next summer, I’d pair it with white ankle pants or a light gray suit.
The top is $350 at Nordstrom and comes in sizes XS–XL.
This Vince Camuto top is a nice dupe at a lower price; it’s available in three floral prints in sizes XXS–XXL and is on sale for $47.40. The brand also has a plus-size paisley top in sizes 1X–3X for $89.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 1.14.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 60%; Zella up to 20% off through Jan. 17
- Zappos – 33,000 sale items (for women!)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- Saks OFF 5TH – Extra 20% off! Lots of good options in shoes.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price styles; extra 60% off all sale styles
- Bergdorf Goodman – Up to 75% off!
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off! (We stand by our post on what to buy at Brooks Brothers!)
- Talbots – Red Hanger Sale ends Jan. 17: 60% off original prices! (reader favorites include this cashmere sweater and this cardigan)
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- Net-a-Porter – Up to 80% off!
- Universal Standard – Season Finale sale, 50-85% off 300+ styles (and 20% off on new loungewear).
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off your order (big savings on outerwear for the family!)
- Eloquii – Semi-Annual Clearance! Up to 80% off; 40% off full-price styles
- Eddie Bauer – Up to 60% off for a limited time!