Liking these posts? Follow Corporette on Twitter — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale.)
– The Guardian (and Jezebel) ponder the psychology of flats. (Pictured: French Sole – PassportR (Camel Patent/Camel Leather) – Footwear, available at Zappos for $202.)
– The Mad Men suit is now for sale at Brooks Brothers (but not for women, alas). Meanwhile, the Chicago Tribune has tips on “clothes for grownups,” while the L.A. Times games which fashion trends might actually make it off the runway.
– Washington tidbits: the suit Sotomayor wore to her acceptance ceremony was picked out by the White House, and Madeline Albright is bummed that so much political commentary of women focuses on their clothes.
– Wow: How often do YOU check your Blackberry? AboveTheLaw picks up a law firm memo advising associates to check hourly.
– Lifehacker has some MacGyver-style tips for cleaning your house.