Does anyone else feel a bit like Amazon Prime Day is the abyss — there’s way too much stuff on sale and the only way to find stuff to get excited about is to dig, dig, dig (or ignore, ignore, ignore)? I fell into the first trap of digging and thought I’d share a few of the deals that I’m noticing and getting for myself and my family — what are you guys getting?
- Timbuk2 – great deals on classic messenger bags, laptop bags and more
- Kate Spade – select deals on readers, iPhone cases, fragrance, and more
- iTunes gift cards – while supplies last you can get a $50 gift card for $40, which isn’t bad…
- J.Crew Mercantile – lots of deals for women and men
- Lots of random shoe deals, including some Stuart Weitzman, Vionic, Clarks,
- Weekend dresses – I got this one from Daily Ritual, and this one from J.Crew Mercantile
- big deals on Samsonite luggage
- Beauty deals including
- other random stuff I bought
How about you guys — are you finding any good deals in the Amazon Prime Day sales?
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!