Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I was so sad when The Limited filed for bankruptcy a few years ago, and totally thrilled when it came back to life at Belk.
When I was early in my career, it was a great source for stocking up on professional pieces while I tried to find the balance between looking professional and maintaining some semblance of my own style. (I missed the mark more than I’d like to admit at first. Don’t stress if you’re still sorting it out!)
This black-and-white printed wrap dress would be a great pick for spring. At 38.5″ long, it might not work for the taller ladies, but if you’re on the more petite side, this would be perfect.
The dress is $15 at Belk, marked down from $89, and available in sizes XS–XL.
This plus-size option at Macy’s is $52 on sale and comes in sizes 1X–3X.
P.S. Happy Purim to those who celebrate!
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-14-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 20% off all clearance; up to 60% off latest styles
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles plus additional 30% off all sale styles; 40% off full-price shoes & accessories
- Banana Republic – Extra 50% off sale styles; 40% off full-price items
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 20% off purchase; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 50% off everything
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off spring faves; 50-60% off sandals; extra 50% off clearance
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping