Corporette has been called the “go-to source” for professional but fashionable women, and was #2 on Forbes’ list of the Top 10 Lifestyle Websites for Women. The site has been recognized by the ABA Journal as one of the “Top 100 Blawgs” for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013, and has made Forbes’ list of the Top 100 Websites for Women in 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013. Back in 2009, we were honored to be nominated for a Bloggie for “Best-Kept Secret Weblog.” We’ve been honored to receive mentions in The New York Times, CNN/Oprah.com, Real Simple, The ABA Journal, The National Law Journal, Forbes, Above the Law, Jezebel, Lucky Magazine, People StyleWatch, Glamour Magazine, Allure, Working Mother magazine, the Wall Street Journal’s Law Blog, the Wall Street Journal’s “The Juggle” blog, Law.com’s Careerist Blog, The Huffington Post, LearnVest, and more.
- Real Simple quoted Kat in their guide to Work & Your Wardrobe (September 2014 issue).
- LJNRadio spoke with Kat about dressing fashionably but professionally.
- Business Insider focused on Kat’s advice in an article on what not to wear to work in the summer.
- The Careerist quoted Kat in an article on nail polish at law offices.
- FlexJobs named Corporette one of the 5 best blogs for working moms.
- Fashionista quoted Kat in an article about the best stores for women’s workwear.
- Corporette made Working Mother‘s list of 25 sites that are “best of the net in 2014.”
– People StyleWatch quoted Kat on five ways to look great at work.
– The ABA Journal picked up our discussion on how to express gratitude for bonuses.
– We’re honored to be nominated as a Top 100 Law Blawg again by the ABA Journal!
– The Careerist quoted Kat in an article about tights with open-toed shoes at work.
– REALTOR Mag quoted Kat in an article on finding the right balance between chic, classic, and comfortable.
– Kat’s journey from lawyer to blogger is included in Liz Brown’s new book, Life After Law.
– Money Under 30 asked Kat for some tips on how to build a work wardrobe on a budget.
– Diane Gottsman, modern manners and etiquette expert, included Corporette in her list of Facebook links to include in your routine.
– Forbes named Corporette to their “Top 100 Websites for Women” list for the fourth year in a row — what an honor!
– Become Gorgeous included Corporette on their list of the Best Women’s Blogs to Follow.
– The ABA Journal summarized Corporette’s article on how to recommend friends in a professional context.
– Canadian blog Precedent featured Corporette as one of the best work-style blogs.
– The ABA Journal pondered how much you spend on work clothes, and cited Corporette.
– The WSJ mentioned Corporette as one of the presenters at the Fashion 2.0 awards.
– Entrepreneur Magazine rounded up Kat’s tips for how to dress as a women entrepreneur.
– Levo League quoted Kat and Corporette with advice on how to dress professionally in bad weather.
– The Grindstone quoted Kat in an article about whether coworkers judge you based on your engagement ring.
– The Jane Dough quoted Kat in an article about whether loving fashion was anti-feminist.
– Cosmopolitan Magazine quoted Kat in an article about how to be a great mentee.
– Independent Fashion Bloggers quoted Kat in an article about covering brands or products that you don’t like.
– What an honor: for the fifth year in a row, Corporette was nominated to the Top 100 Law Blawg list by the ABA Journal.
– Kat and Corporette were mentioned on Forbes.com, What Your Business Card Says About You.
– Kat is featured in The Financial Times article, Bloggers on Fashion’s Front Row.
– Kat is quoted in The Grindstone about wearing fur at the office.
– Kat is featured as a style expert in the October issue of Real Simple, opining on “What Your Work Look Says About You.”
– Kat appeared as a talking head on Huffington Post Live, talking about whether men embellish their resumes more than women.
– Kat was cited in September’s People StyleWatch, weighing in on cocktail meetings with coworkers.
– xoJane called out Corporette in their recent roundup of blogs worth checking out, noting that “Corporette is all-around great reading for babes with jobs as well as babes who may be looking for jobs.”
– The Grindstone and Business Insider quoted Corporette and Kat in an article about curly hair at the office.
– Kat was quoted in the August 2012 People StyleWatch on how to wear prints to the office.
– Kat was featured in an article on IFB.com about when to go pro as a blogger.
– The Grindstone quoted Kat about whether high heels can make you seem more career savvy.
– Forbes named Corporette to its Top 100 Websites for Women for the fourth year in a row.
– CNN and Oprah.com quoted Kat in an article about “the new rules about what to wear for a job interview.”
– The Grindstone interviewed Kat.
– Jezebel quoted Corporette extensively when a professor recently advised female law students to wear skirt suits because they were “more appealing” to men.
– Radio station WTOP cited Corporette as a resource for interns to know what to wear.
– Above the Law quoted Kat in an article about what to wear to the office pool party.
– People StyleWatch interviewed Kat about work trends in their June 2012 issue.
– Reality Chic interviewed Kat on blogging, NYC, and more.
– Kat was quoted in an article in The Grindstone regarding whether women lawyers have the strictest dress code.
– Kat’s style advice is featured on The Limited’s Facebook page.
– Kat was featured as a style expert in the May 2012 issue of People StyleWatch.
– On January 25, Kat was featured in the “professional blogger spotlight” on Independent Fashion Bloggers.
– On December 1, Corporette was nominated (for the fourth time running!) for the ABA Journal’s “Top 100 Blawgs” in the “Just For Fun” niche.
– On November 8, The Careerist quoted Kat’s take on leather skirts at the office.
– On October 11, The Daily Muse recommended Corporette as one of “7 Sites to Check Out on Your Lunch Break.”
– On October 6, Jezebel quoted Kat’s advice on “How to Get Out of Any Conversation.”
– Kat was quoted in the September issue of People Stylewatch Sept 2011_0001.
– In September, Allure Magazine gave Corporette a shout-out in an article on whether colorful nails were appropriate for the office.
– Kat’s post on leadership skills was quoted by the ABA Journal.
– Corporette was chosen by Forbes as one of the Top 10 Lifestyle Sites for Women, and included in their roundup of the Top 100 Websites for Women.
– Kat and Corporette are featured in the July 2011 Lucky Magazine (page 68); she also guest-blogged for them for the week of June 13-17.
– Kat’s career advice is featured in the Jones New York’s “Little Black Book of Career Advice.”
– The Careerist quoted Kat, who opined that 3-4″ heels were the highest most professional women should go.
- Kat was quoted by The Lawyerist for an article on women’s bags.
– Kat was chosen by StyleFind, InStyle’s sister site, as one of 14 bloggers to choose an “it” bag for the season.
– Kat was interviewed by Jessica Gold for Truth Plus.
– Kat was quoted in The New York Times, opining on whether yoga pants are appropriate for work.
- Law.com’s The Careerist mentioned Kat’s post on how to quit gracefully.
– Kat was quoted by The Little Pink Book.
– Corporette was selected for the third time in the annual “Top 100 Law Blogs” by the ABA, and they even wondered whether Kat might be one of the top bloggers to meet.
– The Careerist quoted Kat on law firm hiring practices.
– Kat was interviewed by Jane’s Got a Job on how she juggles her blogging and her legal work.
– Kat was quoted in the WSJ’s FINS article on “How to Dress for a Finance Interview.”
– Kat was quoted in Law.com’s “The Careerist” on peep toe shoes.
– Kat was interviewed on Ganthead.
– Kat was interviewed for an article on makeup at the office on Endless Beauty.