These alphabet pendant charms from Monica Vinader are only $135 at Nordstrom. The shapes of the letters are really bold and interesting, but each one is small enough to be a jewelry-as-art sort of thing, where it doesn’t really look like anything until you’re close up and realize it’s an initial. You could give one to someone who recently changed her name or had a child or wants to celebrate a family name — either to wear on a bracelet or a necklace chain. Whether you buy one for someone else or for yourself, these are always great. Nordstrom has several letters in stock right now (B, C, D, M, T, W), but many more (though not all) are available at MonicaVinader.com (which lets you do a search by letter). Alphabet Pendant Charm
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.3.21…
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off! TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off (through 12/5)
- Ann Taylor – 60% off select full-price styles; 60% of all sale styles
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off sweaters, coats & more
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…