Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I love a top with a touch of drama. This 100% cotton top from Banana Republic has a flattering wrap fit, with a fun balloon sleeve. I would wear this navy version with a navy pencil skirt or skinny pants for a great monochromatic look.
It also comes in a really pretty “dry mustard” solid color and yellow and blue prints.
The top is $119 at Banana Republic and comes in regular sizes XXS–XXL, tall sizes S–XL, and petite sizes XXS–L.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.22.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – Jeans, pants & leggings starting at $39.50
- Talbots – Buy one, get one 50% off
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – Select jackets & coats $49; 40% off everything else