Our daily TPS reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
The color is really what drew us to this basic long-sleeved t-shirt — love that blue. We’d wear it beneath a gray suit, or perhaps with navy pants and a cardigan in a cream color — and we always think pearls go perfectly with boatnecks.
Gap is having an online-only sale on regularly-priced merchandise through 1/24 (code: SPRING20), so it’s 20% off the marked price, which is $22.
Available in XS – XXL, and in talls and petites. Gap Button detail boatneck T
If you’ve recently seen a great work piece you’d like to recommend to the readers, please e-mail [email protected] with “TPS” in the subject line. Unless you ask otherwise, we’ll refer to you by your first initial.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 1.21.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 60%
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women!)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% everything; extra 50% off clearance;
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full-price styles; sale items up to 75% off original prices
- Bergdorf Goodman – Up to 70% off!
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off newly added styles! (We stand by our post on what to buy at Brooks Brothers!)
- Talbots – Red Hanger Sale: all markdowns 60% off 2 or more; 50% off 1 (reader favorites include this cashmere sweater and this cardigan)
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 60% off tees, sweaters, and jeans
- Net-a-Porter – Up to 80% off!
- Universal Standard – Season Finale sale, 50-85% off 300+ styles
- Lands’ End – 50% off your order (big savings on outerwear for the family!)
- Eloquii – 40% off your purchase
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…