Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
A striped shirtdress is a classic look, but this “tropical green” version from Akris Punto looks fresh and fun. They’ve replaced the buttons with a quarter zip, which eliminates the gapping that happens on some ill-fitting button-up tops.
I would wear this with a camel blazer for a more formal office (or an office that starts blasting the air conditioning once Memorial Day hits).
The dress is $995 at Saks Fifth Avenue and comes in sizes 2-16.
This Banana Republic striped shirtdress is a more affordable option at $130; it’s available in regular, tall, and petite sizes.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.23.22…
- Nordstrom – 6,700 new markdowns!
- Gap – 40% off your purchase; extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- Zappos – 33,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase, including sale styles
- Talbots – Extra 40% off markdowns
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles; full-price styles: 40% off 3+, 30% off 2, 20% off 1
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off; extra 40% off fine jewelry
- Bite Beauty: 50% off sitewide (final sale, as they’re going out of business, unfortunately)