Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I bookmarked this top from Rohe and I cannot stop coming back to look at it. Is it the accordion pleats? The balloon sleeves? The chintz fabric? All of the above. It’s not going to be for everyone, but if it’s for you, it’s very much for you.
I don’t know if I would wear this on a regular basis, but I’m still pretty tempted to buy it, frame it, and put it in my living room as an art piece!
The top is $450 at Neiman Marcus and comes in U.S. sizes 2–10.
This more affordable option from Rebecca Taylor is $195.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.14.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-50% off all sale styles; $50 off full-price dresses & shoes
- Loft – 50% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off your purchase; extra 50-60% off sale styles
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – Up to 40% off your order
- Eloquii – 50% off all dresses & jumpsuits;
- Anthropologie – 1,000+ new sale items