For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
Is it amazing and different? No. But it’s affordable and basic — a great starter suit (or an “Ugh, I need a suit for ONE thing and don’t want it invest heavily in it” suit).
While you’re at JCF, do check out the multiple colors of the Broadway blazer, including the linen iterations — I don’t see any matching pants, but it’s interesting to me because it looks like a much more affordable dupe to the reader favorite from J.Crew, the Going Out Blazer.
The pictured blazer and matching pants are $29-$74 at J.Crew Factory — try code EXTRA15 to take yet another 15% off if your cart is over $100.
Which are your favorite brands for affordable women’s suits, readers? I’ll put some of our other favorites from our recent roundup of budget-friendly suits below…
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.2.21…
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off! TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off (through 12/5)
- Ann Taylor – 60% off select full-price styles; 60% of all sale styles
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off sweaters, coats & more
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off