Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This dress from Maggy London is a great one-and-done piece for office dressing this summer. The elastic waist gives it a great shape without having to fuss with adding a belt. I would wear this on its own for a more casual office, or add a navy blazer for a more formal look.
The dress is $128 at Nordstrom and comes in sizes 14W–24W.
This Karen Kane dress is an option in straight sizes; it’s available in navy and black for $108 at Nordstrom; meanwhile at Nordstrom Rack there are a ton of blue Maggy London dresses in straight sizes.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.24.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – $30-$50 off select full-price styles
- The Outnet – tons of great deals on Furstenberg dresses and tops.
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase or 40% off $250
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – 50% off everything + extra 10% off $125