Oooh: I like this super low “pump” (their words, not mine) — and it seems to be popular because it’s hard to find a color with the full size range (4-12) in stock. I can see why — it’s from a classic comfort brand, and has enough of a point to work with wide-leg trousers as well as skirts and dresses. Nice.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Workwear sales of note for 12.2.22: (Our favorites are in bold!)
- Nordstrom – Up to 60% off, with new markdowns on coats and shoes!
- Ann Taylor – 50% off festive dressing plus 30% almost everything else
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 60% off everything plus extra 25% off $125+
- Betabrand – Up to 70% off sitewide, plus take an extra 15% off with code. Reader favorite yoga dress pants come down to around $40.
- Eddie Bauer – 40% off outdoor gifts; 60% off select camp fleece; free shipping on outerwear
- Elie Tahari – 30-50% off; Sweater Shop 40% off
- Eloquii – 60% off holiday deals; $25 select tops and sweaters
- Express – 30-50% off everything
- J.Crew – Extra 60% off sale; 30% off almost everything else
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything!
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off your order with code – reader favorite wool dresses and pants come down to under $60 (plus sizes too!); ponte dresses start at $30.
- Loft – 40% off full-price styles plus extra 25% off Lou & Grey
- Madewell – $50 jeans plus 30% off everything else
- Neiman Marcus – 25% off select styles; 20% off select jewelry
- Talbots – 40% off entire purchase
- Universal Standard – Denim starting at $29
Gift Ideas for Men: