We’ve covered this comfortable heel many, many, many times before on the blog — so I just thought I’d do a little Coffee Break to note that it’s increasingly harder to find. If you’re a fan of sleek low heels like this — or if the Vionic heels like the Josie (pictured) or the Minnie (with a cute little strap) are your Holy Grail shoes… stock up now.
Briefly: readers always love Vionic heels for their comfort — the brand describes the shoe as “merg[ing] Vionic’s trusted biomechanics with modern shoemaking techniques for a style that’s as sleek and flattering as it is comfortable.” It’s also really affordable and available in wide widths.
I will also note, particularly as straight-cut trousers may be coming back: I’ve always found that a super low kitten heel like this can be worn with pants hemmed for flats, so it gives you a nice option to elevate the outfit if you’ve suddenly got a big meeting or something.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 5.14.21…
- Nordstrom – 4000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – sale styles up to 70% off!
- J.Crew Factory – 40-60% off summer styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything!
- J.Crew – Extra 15% off your purchase.
- Ann Taylor – up to 40% off full-price tops and sweaters
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off, and 15% off a $100+ purchase.