The best gift subscriptions are warm and welcome reminders of someone’s thoughtfulness long after the holidays. If you know someone who’s curious to see if they have a green thumb or looking to bring some greenery into their home, consider a plant subscription.
I’ve purchased houseplants from several online retailers, and Lively Root is consistently one of the best and most economical. My plants always come perfectly packaged and ready for their new home. Their easy care plant subscription includes a plant delivery every three months for a total of four different plants.
The company also has a lot of resources for new plant parents.
The easy care plant subscription is on sale for $132 (small; 4″ diameter pot) and $160 (medium; 6″ diameter pot). A pet-friendly plant subscription is also available and on sale for $160 (medium size). The recipient’s first plant will arrive 3–7 billing days after you are charged.
Workwear sales of note for 1.20.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 60%
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women!)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- Saks OFF 5TH – Up to 70% off! Lots of good options in shoes.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% everything; extra 50% off clearance;
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles; extra 50% off all sale styles
- Bergdorf Goodman – Up to 70% off!
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off newly added styles! (We stand by our post on what to buy at Brooks Brothers!)
- Talbots – Red Hanger Sale: 60% off original prices; all cashmere sweaters 50% off (reader favorites include this cashmere sweater and this cardigan)
- Banana Republic Factory – Extra 50% off clearance
- Net-a-Porter – Up to 80% off!
- Universal Standard – Season Finale sale, 50-85% off 300+ styles (and 20% off on new loungewear).
- Lands’ End – 50% off your order (big savings on outerwear for the family!)
- Eloquii – 50% off 1 item; 40% off everything else