Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
LK Bennett always gives me strong Kate Middleton vibes, and this dress is no exception. The fitted silhouette and contrast trim detail are absolutely Middleton-ian, in the best way possible. I would pair this with a blazer for a more business formal look, but it would also look great on its own.
Finally, this might sound morbid, but here’s a pro tip that I wish someone had told me several years ago: It never hurts to have a great-fitting, appropriate-for-all-settings, dark-colored dress on hand for wakes and funerals. The last thing you want to worry about in those circumstances is overnighting an outfit from Amazon at the last minute. (Ask me how I know!)
The dress is $320 at LK Bennett and comes in sizes 2–14.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.20.22…
- Nordstrom – 2,300 new markdowns!
- Gap – Extra 50% off sale styles; extra 10% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off new arrivals; extra 50% off clearance; 20% off $125+
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase, including sale styles; 50% off hot-weather styles
- Talbots – Extra 40% off markdowns, 30% off full-price dresses, skirts, shoes & accessories
- Loft – 50% off tops & accessories
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles; full-price styles: 40% off 3+, 30% off 2, 20% off 1
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off; extra 40% off fine jewelry
- Bite Beauty: 50% off sitewide (final sale, as they’re going out of business, unfortunately)