Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This dress is from Akris is right up my alley — it’s got a dramatic black-and-white print, a dramatic sleeve, and a well-tailored sheath silhouette. What a dream! I am particularly into the slit sleeves, which strike me as far more practical than the “fun” bell sleeves that were all over the place a few years ago.
The dress is $1,018, marked down from $2,990, at Neiman Marcus, and it comes in sizes 4–16.
Trina Turk has a more affordable option — this black-and-white dress that is $41.32 and up at Amazon and available in sizes 0–14.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 07.29.21…
- Nordstrom – The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is now open to everyone! Check out some of our picks here.
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer markdowns up to 75% off
- Lo & Sons – Summer sale, save up to 50%!
- M.M.LaFleur – New sale styles added — save up to 80%
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off summer favorites; extra 50% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Extra 15% off purchase; 40-70% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 15% off 3+ accessories; extra 50% off clearance; up to 50% off dresses
- Loft – Dresses starting at $40; extra 60% off sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Everything is $24.88 and under! (final sale)
- Ann Taylor – 30-40% off full-price tops
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70%