I haven’t checked out FitFlop’s offerings in a while, but the days of the huge platformed black sneakers seem to be gone — and instead they have a lot of relatively cute ballet flats and sneakery-ballet flats right now.
Bloomingdale’s has many (including the one pictured) marked to $60 (from $100) today.
I could see these being a great gift for someone trying to stay stylish but comfortable in an office, running errands, or even using it as a “house shoe” for better support.
Readers, have you tried FitFlop shoes lately? What are your thoughts? (And for those of you working from home, what are you using for “house shoes”?)
(And just to clarify because I’m seeing the commenters may be a bit confused by my text — “house shoes” means having a pair of shoes that you ONLY wear around the house. Not outside. Like slippers, but… shoes. Here are some articles for further reading from WhoWhatWear, Yahoo!, and PureWow.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 5.12.21…
- Nordstrom – 4000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – sale styles up to 70% off!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 30% off orders of $125+!
- Banana Republic Factory – 40-70% off everything!
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles.
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles.
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off, and 15% off a $100+ purchase.