I haven’t checked out FitFlop’s offerings in a while, but the days of the huge platformed black sneakers seem to be gone — and instead they have a lot of relatively cute ballet flats and sneakery-ballet flats right now.
Bloomingdale’s has many (including the one pictured) marked to $60 (from $100) today.
I could see these being a great gift for someone trying to stay stylish but comfortable in an office, running errands, or even using it as a “house shoe” for better support.
Readers, have you tried FitFlop shoes lately? What are your thoughts? (And for those of you working from home, what are you using for “house shoes”?)
(And just to clarify because I’m seeing the commenters may be a bit confused by my text — “house shoes” means having a pair of shoes that you ONLY wear around the house. Not outside. Like slippers, but… shoes. Here are some articles for further reading from WhoWhatWear, Yahoo!, and PureWow.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-20-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off: major sales, including on suits and cashmere!
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Brooks Brothers – 40% off sitewide
- J.Crew Factory – 40-60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50-70% off sale styles
- Loft – Up to 80% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off must-haves; extra 60% off sale styles