The contest to win a Love Quotes scarf has ended, but you can still help Corporette nail down the differences in regional dress! (If you’re curious about the details of the contest, please click here.)
So: Here are the questions. We can’t wait to start reading the responses…
- What city do you work in?
- Where are you in your career — beginner, mid-level, senior?
- How conservative is your office, scale of 1-10? Let’s say it’s a 10 if the men wear suits every day, and 1 if the men can wear jeans if they want to.
- What is a typical interview outfit for your region? (Color? Skirt suit? Shoes?)
- What is a “casual day” outfit (weekday) for your region? (Are jeans allowed?)
- What established “rules” that we’ve mentioned — covered arms, covered toes, etc — don’t ring true to your region? (I.e. — I’m from Ohio and we all wear peep toes to work!)
- What’s the biggest gaffe you’ve noticed repeatedly in your career?
- (Optional) — What other comments do you have about your region do you care to mention?
OK! Hopefully we’ve kept the quiz short enough that we’ll get responses… We really appreciate this, you guys.