Wondering what our top posts of the year were? As you might expect, a lot of our top posts include work-from-home tips, roundups of comfortable clothes, and discussions of more home-based activities like streaming workouts and online classes. Which were your favorites of the year?
Our Top Posts of 2020
(according to Google Analytics)
- The Ideal COVID-19 Quarantine Woman (Guest poster!)
- The Best Leggings to Wear with Skirts
- 5 Online Classes to Take for Fun During Quarantine
- Streaming Workouts to Do at Home
- Our Very Best Work-From-Home Tips
- Money Snapshot: A 30-Year-Old BigLaw Mom in NYC
- Should She Have a Baby During Law School?
- The Most Comfortable Bras for Working from Home
- The Best Office Chairs for Working From Home
- The Money Snapshot: A Doctor in a HCOL Area
Some of Kat’s Other Favorite Posts from 2020…
- Where to Learn to Dress Better
- How to Elevate a Simple T-Shirt
- How to Make an Outfit Look More Put-Together
- Retailers with the Best Return Policies
- Tips for Digital Journaling
- When to Update Your Professional Headshots (great discussion!)
Work From Home Posts
- Personal Style While Working From Home
- How to Focus When You Work From Home
- Boundary Rituals When You Work From Home
- Couch, Kitchen, Dining Room, Desk: Where Do You Prefer to Work From Home?
Hunts & More That Really Needed an Update!
- The Best Black Knee-High Boots
- The Best Jeans to Wear to Work and Beyond!
- Plus-Size Suits for Interviews
- Tatoos in the Workplace
- 100+ Stores Selling Plus-Size Clothes for Work
The Morning Workwear Reports with the Most Pageviews
By reader request we’re going to include the 10 morning workwear reports of 2020 with the most page views, as well! Stay tuned for later in the week when we round up some of our favorite actual items from the morning workwear reports and more!
- Loose Linen Blend Jersey Henley Top (June 12)
- Puff-Sleeve Flounce Dress (April 2)
- Ellhad Mock Neck Belted Dress (Feb. 10)
- Tie-Neck Stretch-Silk Crêpe de Chine Shell (Aug. 18)
- Foster Dress (Jan. 21)
- Gracefield Dress (Feb. 4)
- Weekend Open Thread (Apr. 3)
- Margot Crewneck Sweater (Feb. 20)
- Floral Print Jersey Long-Sleeve Tee (July 13)
- Kristen Pleated Skirt (May 12)
Graphics credits: Holiday bows and ribbons via Creative Market / Eclectic Anthology. All other graphics, including watercolor background, via PicMonkey.