It’s been fascinating watching brands that have been largely geared towards workwear pivot to loungewear over the last year.
Banana Republic has recently introduced its BR Standard line of “elevated essentials,” and I really like a lot of the pieces. They’re all machine washable basics that seems to straddle the line between performance athleticwear and casual street clothes.
These high-rise pants are made of a combination of nylon and elastane, which means they’d be great for traveling. I like the olive green, but they also come in “sea salt,” navy, and black.
The pants are $110 and available in regular sizes 0–20 and petite sizes 00–14.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.23.22…
- Nordstrom – 6,700 new markdowns!
- Gap – 40% off your purchase; extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- Zappos – 33,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase, including sale styles
- Talbots – Extra 40% off markdowns
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles; full-price styles: 40% off 3+, 30% off 2, 20% off 1
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off; extra 40% off fine jewelry
- Bite Beauty: 50% off sitewide (final sale, as they’re going out of business, unfortunately)