It’s been fascinating watching brands that have been largely geared towards workwear pivot to loungewear over the last year.
Banana Republic has recently introduced its BR Standard line of “elevated essentials,” and I really like a lot of the pieces. They’re all machine washable basics that seems to straddle the line between performance athleticwear and casual street clothes.
These high-rise pants are made of a combination of nylon and elastane, which means they’d be great for traveling. I like the olive green, but they also come in “sea salt,” navy, and black.
The pants are $110 and available in regular sizes 0–20 and petite sizes 00–14.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail tps[email protected]
Workwear Sales as of 5.14.21…
- Nordstrom – 4000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – sale styles up to 70% off!
- J.Crew Factory – 40-60% off summer styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything!
- J.Crew – Extra 15% off your purchase.
- Ann Taylor – up to 40% off full-price tops and sweaters
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off, and 15% off a $100+ purchase.