Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I just bought three pairs of these pants, so I feel that it’s my responsibility to share them with the world. The Old Navy pixie pants have been a bestseller for the brand for several years, but this cut is my personal favorite. The waist is high, but not too high; the fabric is thick, but not too thick; and the straight cut is the perfect transition if you’re just starting to lean away from a skinnier fit.
I wore the “bourbon” color to work with a black turtleneck and black loafers and it felt like a perfect casual Friday fit.
The pants are on sale for $40 — and today you can get 30% off your Old Navy order, including clearance. They come in regular sizes 0-30, tall sizes 2-20, and petite sizes 0-20. They’re available in five neutral colors and a really lovely dusty pink.
P.S. Happy Rosh Hashanah to those who celebrate!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.20.23:
- Nordstrom – 28,000 markdowns, and big beauty sale!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50%-70% off everything + extra 20% off
- J.Crew – 40% off fall finds
- J.Crew Factory – 50%-70% off entire site, and extra 70% off clearance with code!
- Ministry of Supply – Shop fall workleisure, 25% off sitewide.
- M.M.LaFleur – Sale on sale, extra 10% off
- Shopbop – Up to 70% off, 1000s of new styles added
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Zappos – 18,500+ markdowns for women!