Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
If a clothing designer were to ask me what my ideal work uniform would be, without even thinking about it I could immediately respond that I’m looking for well-tailored, long-sleeved dresses with pockets, preferably in a bold color. When I came across this fuchsia number from Harper Rose, I felt like someone was reading my mind.
I would wear this with some simple jewelry and a snakeskin shoe for a great formal office look.
The dress is $148 at Nordstrom and comes in sizes 0–18.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.19.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 40% off
- Ann Taylor – Extra 70% off all sale styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase & extra 10% off
- J.Crew – Up to 40% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 50% off sleepwear, robes & slippers; up to 40% off everything else
- Boden – 20% off select styles (ends 10/20)
- Eloquii – $75 off select outerwear; dresses starting at $39
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off