Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I can’t get enough of shirtdresses for summer. This striped dress from Court & Rowe looks crisp but feminine. I particularly like the fact that it has an elastic back to add some shape with or without a belt.
I would add some bright jewelry or a fun shoe to add some color, but the white-and-black look is still classic on its own.
The dress is $129 at Nordstrom and comes in sizes 0–14.
For a plus-size option, Ashley Stewart has this short-sleeved striped shirtdress on clearance for only $15.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 8.10.22…
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Sale’s on sale, up to 75% off!
- Nordstrom – 7,000 new markdowns for women
- Lo & Sons – Up to 50% off!
- Athleta – More sale styles added, up to 50% off! Readers particularly love this wrap, these linen shorts, these shorts, these joggers, and their skorts in general.
- Of Mercer – Warehouse sale: Up to 60% off
- Loft – 60-70% off sale styles; 40% off 2+ full-price styles
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off wear-now styles
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off jewelry, shoes, and more; extra 15% off 3+ styles; 2 for $30 tees
Other Sales of Note: