Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
A sweater skirt seems like the coziest way to get dressed up these days. This geometric-printed pencil skirt has a fun, retro vibe that reminds me a bit of Peggy Olson in Mad Men.
I would wear this with a solid sweater in navy or golden yellow, or a crisp, white button-down shirt. It’s machine washable (yay!) and is classified by J.Crew as a “sustainable” fabric (double yay!).
The skirt is on sale for $128 and available in sizes XXS–XXL. Code FALLTIME gets you 30% off, which brings the price down to $89.60. Midi Sweater-Skirt in Geometric Ring Print
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (but see our big Black Friday sale roundup!):
- Nordstrom – Markdowns up to 74% off (see all of the reader favorites in the sale here!)
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off; $50 off $200
- Ann Taylor Factory – 50-75% off your purchase; extra 15% off your purchase (ends 5 p.m. 11/26)
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off (ends 11/28 at 11:59 PT)
- J.Crew – 50% off your purchase; extra 60% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance (ends 11/25 at 11:59 p.m. ET)
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off and 6-month returns
Reader Favorites on Sale:
- This comfy notch blazer is down to $58.80 in some colors and sizes…
- These washable, lightweight stretchy trousers from Nic & Zoe are $67-$109 depending on size and color
- So many cute Zella things on sale (the fleece!)
- Tumi on sale, up to 40% off!