Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
A sweater skirt seems like the coziest way to get dressed up these days. This geometric-printed pencil skirt has a fun, retro vibe that reminds me a bit of Peggy Olson in Mad Men.
I would wear this with a solid sweater in navy or golden yellow, or a crisp, white button-down shirt. It’s machine washable (yay!) and is classified by J.Crew as a “sustainable” fabric (double yay!).
The skirt is on sale for $128 and available in sizes XXS–XXL. Code FALLTIME gets you 30% off, which brings the price down to $89.60. Midi Sweater-Skirt in Geometric Ring Print
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-26-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – 48% off for 48 hours (ends tonight)
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 25% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off must-haves + extra 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 20% off purchase
- Eloquii – 60% off tops & skirts; every dress and jumpsuit $29–$59