Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’m always on the hunt for tops that will tuck neatly into my high-waisted pants, and bodysuits often seem like the best option. This one from Mangopop has great reviews and comes in both sleeveless and short-sleeved versions.
I would wear it tucked into my favorite pair of Abercrombie Sloane pants (now on sale!) for a Gen Z-inspired office outfit. (Or maybe it’s more of a Gen X-inspired look? I’m just a millennial trying to branch out from my skinny jeans, cut me some slack.) Of course, sleeveless looks don’t fly in every office, so if you’re not 100% sure, I would do the short-sleeved version instead.
The top is available at Amazon and comes in sizes XS–XXL in several colors.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.20.23:
- Nordstrom – 28,000 markdowns, and big beauty sale!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50%-70% off everything + extra 20% off
- J.Crew – 40% off fall finds
- J.Crew Factory – 50%-70% off entire site, and extra 70% off clearance with code!
- Ministry of Supply – Shop fall workleisure, 25% off sitewide.
- M.M.LaFleur – Sale on sale, extra 10% off
- Shopbop – Up to 70% off, 1000s of new styles added
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Zappos – 18,500+ markdowns for women!