I was looking at Shopbop the other day to see what their work-acceptable selection of heels was like, and was intrigued to see this fairly classic shape among their Editor’s Picks. When I looked into the rest of the brand’s offerings, though, I realized: They specialize in different shades of beige and brown.
The founder started the brand after hunting desperately for a pair of shoes that were “nude for her” — according to the site, she wound up purchasing a pair of white pumps and painting them herself.
Shopbop has a ton of their shoes, including flats, stiletto heels, block heels, and more. You can also find more at Kahmune.com.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Hunting for more “nude for you” styles? This was our last roundup of reader-favorite heels that come in a ton of shades… specifically check Naturalizer and Banana Republic if you’re hunting, because they specialize in multiple shades.
Workwear sales of note for 1.21.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 60%
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women!)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% everything; extra 50% off clearance;
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full-price styles; sale items up to 75% off original prices
- Bergdorf Goodman – Up to 70% off!
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off newly added styles! (We stand by our post on what to buy at Brooks Brothers!)
- Talbots – Red Hanger Sale: all markdowns 60% off 2 or more; 50% off 1 (reader favorites include this cashmere sweater and this cardigan)
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 60% off tees, sweaters, and jeans
- Net-a-Porter – Up to 80% off!
- Universal Standard – Season Finale sale, 50-85% off 300+ styles
- Lands’ End – 50% off your order (big savings on outerwear for the family!)
- Eloquii – 40% off your purchase