Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
A few years ago, it seemed like every dress had a “statement sleeve,” which may have looked cool but was wildly impractical for real life. (Ask me how many of my 2017 bell sleeves got dragged through wet ink or highlighter while I was writing.)
This sweater dress from Lela Rose has a much more scaled-back version of the statement sleeve of yesteryear. It’s got a bit of volume for a chic look that’s still functional.
The dress is $1,290 at Saks Fifth Avenue and comes in sizes XS–XL. It also comes in black.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.3.21…
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off! TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off (through 12/5)
- Ann Taylor – 60% off select full-price styles; 60% of all sale styles
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off sweaters, coats & more
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off