According to the designer’s interview with Nordstrom (scroll down — I’m sorry I can’t find a direct link), she was inspired by her mom’s ’60s and ’70s wardrobe, her travels to Africa, and the Black is Beautiful movement.
I love that her line is made in America with a globally-sourced line of vibrant African wax fabric pieces. Love! This particular dress is $325 at Nordstrom; the website has a ton more (including masks with filters for $25).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 5.15.21…
- Nordstrom – 4,000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – sale styles up to 70% off!
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; 40-70% off jewelry; 40-60% off summer styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; 30% off a $100+ purchase
- J.Crew – Up to 30% off summer picks; extra 15% off your purchase
- Loft – Extra 50% off all sale styles; additional 25% off; 40% off RSVP-ready styles
- Ann Taylor – Up to 40% off full-price tops and sweaters
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off, and 15% off a $100+ purchase.