For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
I’m seeing a lot of lovely wide-leg suits at the fancier retailers right now, and I’m liking them. This one from Altuzarra has a very regal sort of vibe — I could definitely see Queen Letizia or someone similar wearing it.
(As always, the sandals/suit combo is like nails on a chalkboard to me, but c’est la vie.)
Well, you can tell that wide-leg suits are definitely having a moment, because almost all the dupes we could find are sold out or almost sold out… This suit (pants, $79 + blazer, $99) from Mango is a nice option but is only available in lucky sizes.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 1.20.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 60%
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women!)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- Saks OFF 5TH – Up to 70% off! Lots of good options in shoes.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% everything; extra 50% off clearance;
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles; extra 50% off all sale styles
- Bergdorf Goodman – Up to 70% off!
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off newly added styles! (We stand by our post on what to buy at Brooks Brothers!)
- Talbots – Red Hanger Sale: 60% off original prices; all cashmere sweaters 50% off (reader favorites include this cashmere sweater and this cardigan)
- Banana Republic Factory – Extra 50% off clearance
- Net-a-Porter – Up to 80% off!
- Universal Standard – Season Finale sale, 50-85% off 300+ styles (and 20% off on new loungewear).
- Lands’ End – 50% off your order (big savings on outerwear for the family!)
- Eloquii – 50% off 1 item; 40% off everything else