Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Hello, moody florals! This printed top from Ramy Brook has a little bit of drama but is still beautifully work-appropriate. I love the combination of the flowy chiffon with the ribbed, knit cuffs.
I would wear this with dark denim and loafers for a casual office look. For a slightly more formal day, I’d pair it with a navy pencil skirt and camel sweater blazer.
The top is $345 at Shopbop and comes in sizes XXS–XL.
Two more affordable options are from The Kooples ($69.99 on sale) and Nanette by Nanette Lepore ($29.99 on sale); both are at Saks OFF 5th. A couple of plus-size options are this Vince Camuto top ($84) and this CeCe top ($44.40 on sale); both come in 1X–3X.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.19.22…
- Nordstrom – 1,700 new markdowns!
- Gap – 40% off everything, no exclusions
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off new arrivals; extra 50% off clearance; 20% off $125+
- Zappos – 30,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 25% off full-price styles; extra 50% off sale styles; 50% off swim
- Talbots – 30% off dresses, skirts, shoes & accessories
- Loft – 50% off tops & accessories
- Ann Taylor – 50% off full-price dresses; extra 40% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off
- Bite Beauty: 50% off sitewide (final sale, as they’re going out of business, unfortunately)