Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
For me, this fall is all about cozy sweaters. A bright, puff-sleeve turtleneck is right up my alley.
For the office, I would pair this with a dark, skinny pant and some fun, dangly earrings. For the weekend, I would wear this with jeans or the pleather leggings that I’ve been eyeing but can’t quite figure out what to do with.
The sweater is $64.95 at Eloquii and comes in sizes 14–28. It also comes in black and a dark green. Right now you can get 40% off select styles, which brings the price down to $38.97. Puff-Sleeve Sweater
An option in straight sizes is this sweater from H&M for $19.99. (Note that the polyester portion of the fabric blend is recycled.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (10/29/20):
- Boden – 25% off! Ends 10/29. I just updated links in our post on how to build a work wardrobe at Boden. (Nordstrom is matching prices if you prefer to buy there.)
- Ann Taylor – 40% off tops & sweaters; 50% off 2+ tops & sweaters. Ends 10/30.
- Talbots – 50% off 3+, 40% off 2 or 30% off 1. Ends 11/1.
- Lo & Sons – Early Bird Sale: 40% off everything above $50
- Neiman Marcus – 25–30% off select regular-price items
Reader Favorites on Sale: