Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
If I have to get dressed to go to the office, a fluid, drapey pant might be the best way to get me excited about leaving the house. These lapis blue pants from Lafayette 148 New York are just so gorgeous and comfortable-looking, I would want to wear them to the office with a blouse and structured blazer, and then at home with my favorite pajama top.
I think the trick to pulling off a wide leg like this one is to keep the top somewhat fitted and well-tailored, just to avoid the full-on pajama look.
The pants are $798 at Nordstrom and come in sizes XXS–XL.
A few options on the more affordable side (in various fabrics) are from Ann Taylor (sizes 00–16; $119 with 30% off at checkout), Anne Klein (sizes 2–16; $49.95 on sale), Banana Republic (regular sizes 0–20, petite 0–12; $149), and Eloquii (sizes 16–28; $89.95).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 6.28.22…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance!
- Eloquii – Semi-Annual Clearance Sale, ends 6/29!!
- Net-a-Porter – Sale! Up to 60% off. Lots of deals on Girlfriend Collective, Theory, Vince, Victoria Beckham, Roland Mouret (love!), Altuzarra, and Dries van Noten.
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- Gap – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – 50% off 1 full-price item; 30% off full-price styles; extra 50% off sale styles
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off summer styles; extra 50% off sale styles; extra 50% off all swim
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 15% off $100 and 20% off $125; $10 deals; extra 50% off clearance
- Zappos – 42,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- Ann Taylor – 40% off $250+, 30% off $150, 25% off $100
- Talbots – 30% off all markdowns plus extra 15% off
- Madewell – Extra 20% off sale