Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’m really loving the color of this “raspberry tart” blouse from Old Navy. This deep pink is (almost) universally flattering and the embroidery and ruffle trim bring a little something extra to the party.
It’s not always easy to find 100% cotton tops that fit the Frugal Friday price range, but Old Navy seems to have several this season. If you’re trying to stick to natural materials on a budget, I would also take look at this bottle green long-sleeved blouse or this slub-knit henley. All would go nicely under a sweater blazer for a cozy business casual outfit.
The blouse is $44.99 full price at Old Navy — with 35% off at checkout — and comes in regular sizes XS–4X and tall sizes XS–XXL. It also comes in white.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 2.1.23:
- Nordstrom – Dresses, sweaters, boots, and more, up to 60% off! (Kat’s note: I made a massive order a few days ago personally; lots of major markdowns with lucky sizes.)
- Ann Taylor – Up to 60% off sale styles; $50 off full-price jackets, outerwear & shoes with code
- Athleta – Sale up to 70% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything plus extra 15% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – End of season sale, up to 70% off
- Everlane – Up to 70% off
- Hugo Boss – Final reductions: Up to 50% off
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off select sale styles.
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off the vacation shop; 50% off sweaters & sweatshirts
- Talbots – End of Season Clearance: Extra 60% off markdowns