Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Old Navy is such a great source for inexpensive tops to liven up your wardrobe at the end of the season. This ruffled, floral-print blouse would look so pretty tucked into a pencil skirt or worn under a navy blazer for the office. If you’re still working from home, it would make a great “Zoom top” paired with your comfiest leggings.
The top is $29.99 at Old Navy and comes in sizes XS–3X. It also comes in tall sizes XS–XXL and petite sizes XS–XXL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.16.22…
- Nordstrom – 2,000 new markdowns!
- Gap – 40% off everything, no exclusions
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 30% off $150+
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- Zappos – 30,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 25% off full-price styles; extra 50% off sale styles
- Talbots – 40% off sitewide
- Loft – 50% off 1 full-price item; up to 40% off select full-price styles
- Ann Taylor – 30% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off