Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’m loving the color of this “salted caramel” keyhole top. I think it would look great with a navy suit or paired with a gray blazer.
The cut looks like it might be a little bit cropped, so I would probably buy it in a tall size, just to make sure I can keep it tucked in. If you don’t love the caramel color, it also comes in a great basic ivory or “green sage bouquet.”
The top is $41, marked down from $69.50, and comes in regular sizes XXS–XXL and tall sizes S–XL.
Calvin Klein has a plus-size keyhole top that’s marked down to $52.12 from $69.50.
P.S. Happy Passover to those who celebrate!
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-14-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 20% off all clearance; up to 60% off latest styles
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles plus additional 30% off all sale styles; 40% off full-price shoes & accessories
- Banana Republic – Extra 50% off sale styles; 40% off full-price items
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 20% off purchase; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 50% off everything
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off spring faves; 50-60% off sandals; extra 50% off clearance
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping