Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
OK, I’ll admit that a white button-front shirt isn’t the most exciting purchase you’re ever going to make, but we all need basics, right? And if you need a white blouse, this tuxedo shirt from Banana Republic is a great option. It’s 100% cotton, cut beautifully, and has the most elegant tuxedo detailing.
The shirt is $100 at Banana Republic and comes in regular sizes XXS–XXL, tall sizes S–XL, and petite sizes XXS–L.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.26.22 (our favorites in bold!):
- Ann Taylor – 30% off your purchase (exclusions apply).
- Amour Vert – End of season sale, up to 50% off (great for silk blouses and eco-friendly clothes).
- Banana Republic – Semi-annual Friends & Family event, 40% off your full-price purchase!
- Banana Republic Factory – Semi-annual Friends & Family event, 50% off purchase!
- J.Crew – Extra 30% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; all jeans $49.95; extra 15% off tops, shirts & shoes
- Loft – 50% off everything and free shipping!
- M.M. LaFleur – Save up to 80%
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call sale, up to 75% off!
- Nordstrom – 4600+ new markdowns for women!
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Victoria’s Secret – Save 40-70% on 1000s of sale styles
Other Sales of Note: