Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Able is a new-to-me company that calls itself an “ethical fashion brand,” focused on sustainability and paying living wages to all its employees. If your 2021 resolution is to focus more on slow fashion, this might be a brand to check out.
I really love this teal ruffle neck blouse. It’s a silk/cotton blend with a very subtle sheen that would look fantastic with a gray or navy suit, or tucked into a pair of dark trousers.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-25-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off: major sales, including on suits and cashmere!
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price styles; extra 75% off 3+ sale items, extra 60% off 2 sale items, extra 50% off 1 sale item
- Loft – Extra 60% off all sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 75% off sale styles; up to 40% off must-haves