Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
The wide-leg pants trend looks like it’s here to stay, but I find that there’s a fine line between stylishly wide-legged and clownishly wide-legged. These pants from Anthropologie fall on the correct side of the line, thank goodness.
I like the black version for an easy wardrobe basic, but they also come in wheat, emerald, flame orange, and green.
The pants are $120 at Anthropologie and come in standard sizes 24–32, petite sizes 24–32, tall sizes 26–33, and plus sizes 16W–26W.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.20.22…
- Nordstrom – 2,300 new markdowns!
- Gap – Extra 50% off sale styles; extra 10% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off new arrivals; extra 50% off clearance; 20% off $125+
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase, including sale styles; 50% off hot-weather styles
- Talbots – Extra 40% off markdowns, 30% off full-price dresses, skirts, shoes & accessories
- Loft – 50% off tops & accessories
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles; full-price styles: 40% off 3+, 30% off 2, 20% off 1
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off; extra 40% off fine jewelry
- Bite Beauty: 50% off sitewide (final sale, as they’re going out of business, unfortunately)