For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
Even though we’re not quite back to Before Times levels of travel, let alone business travel, I’m always intrigued to find travel-friendly suits for women.
What makes a travel-friendly suit for women? I’d say something that doesn’t wrinkle… that can work in a variety of climates… and that has enough pieces that you can mix and match them into different suiting outfits. We’ve featured a number of suits marketed as travel-friendly (including Talbots and Brooks Brothers) — but which have been your favorite travel-friendly suits for women, readers?
I particularly like this MMLF suit because the dress looks comfortable but polished — just what one needs right now! They describe the “Origami Tech” fabric as “a machine-washable, wrinkle-resistant fabric that looks perfectly polished but is so comfortable, you might be tempted to nap.” Alrighty then!
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Psst: Some of our favorite travel-friendly suits for women include these brands: 1) M.M.LaFleur, 2) Ministry of Supply, 3) Brooks Brothers, and 4) Talbots — you may also want to check out our roundup of washable suits for women!
Workwear sales of note for 10.14.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-50% off all sale styles; $50 off full-price dresses & shoes
- Loft – 50% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off your purchase; extra 50-60% off sale styles
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – Up to 40% off your order
- Eloquii – 50% off all dresses & jumpsuits;
- Anthropologie – 1,000+ new sale items