Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
When I was a junior BigLaw associate, my office was located directly across the street from a brick-and-mortar Loft store. For two years (until I discovered the magic that was a wash-and-fold service), when things got crazy, I would run across the street at lunchtime to grab a few tops to help me make it through till laundry day.
It’s been more than a decade since then, but I still instinctively turn to Loft for quick and easy tops that can be worn under suit jackets. This dark floral shell would look great with a gray suit or with a camel blazer and black trousers.
The top is on sale for $49.99 at Loft — with an extra 50% at checkout — and comes in regular sizes XXS–XL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.23.22…
- Nordstrom – 6,700 new markdowns!
- Gap – 40% off your purchase; extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- Zappos – 33,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase, including sale styles
- Talbots – Extra 40% off markdowns
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles; full-price styles: 40% off 3+, 30% off 2, 20% off 1
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off; extra 40% off fine jewelry
- Bite Beauty: 50% off sitewide (final sale, as they’re going out of business, unfortunately)