Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I love a white blazer, but I can never shake the feeling that I look like I’m cosplaying as a doctor when I wear one. This tweed blazer would fix that. I like the slightly cropped, collarless look and the slight flecks of black throughout.
For a super simple, chic look, I would wear this over a black sheath with black heels. For a weekend look, I’d do a pale pink top and dark skinny jeans.
The jacket is $149 and available in regular sizes 00–18, petite sizes 00–16, and tall sizes 0–18. There is also a matching skirt for $98, but only in regular and petite. Right now you can get 50% off of both with code STYLESTAPLE. Tweed Open Jacket
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Workwear sales of note for 9.23.22 (our favorites in bold!):
- Ann Taylor – 30% off your purchase (exclusions apply).
- Amour Vert – End of season sale, up to 50% off (great for silk blouses and eco-friendly clothes).
- Banana Republic – Semi-annual Friends & Family event, 40% off your full-price purchase!
- Banana Republic Factory – Semi-annual Friends & Family event, 50% off purchase!
- J.Crew – Extra 30% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; all jeans $49.95; extra 15% off tops, shirts & shoes
- Loft – 50% off everything and free shipping!
- M.M. LaFleur – Save up to 80%
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call sale, up to 75% off!
- Nordstrom – Summer sale is on! Save up to 60% through 9/12
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Victoria’s Secret – Save 40-70% on 1000s of sale styles
Other Sales of Note:
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…